Monday, November 16, 2009

my soundtrack...the UN narrowed down version. sorry El

the songs listed are songs that will be in the soundtracks. LOL. I plan on breaking my story into at least two books if not three. These songs would be the songs played in the film of these said books if I adapt them into movies. Some of the songs are ones I listened to while I wrote, but most of them remind me of scenes in my story (some of which I have submitted or am going to submit to the class this semester) or of characters in my story. If/when I narrow down the list it will be to have less/no repetition of musical artists.


Tom's Diner by Suzanna Vega & Art of Noise

Saga by Basement Jaxx feat. Santigold

Come Back When You Can by Barcelona

This Is Not The End by The Bravery

True Believer by Dragonette

I Just Died In Your Arms by Amerie

Stupid Grin by Dragonette

Runnin by The Pharcyde

I Get Crazy by Nikki Minaji

I Can Transform Ya by Chris Brown feat Swizz Beats and Lil WAyne

Creator by Santigold

Baddest Bitch by Nikki Minaji

Passing Me By by The Pharcyde

Morenamia by Miguel Bose feat Julieta Venegas

All The World by Fauxliage

Enjoy The Silence by Anberlin

Pony/ Love Save The Empty by Erin McCarley

That Girl/ I Drive Alone/ Fastlane by Esthero

Sunday Morning by No Doubt

Never Again by Kelly Clarkson

Cosmic Getaway by Electrasy

Com As You Were by The Bird and The Bee

My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

Aways Strapped by Birdman

No Hay Nadie Como Tu by Calle 13

Dont Look Back by Telepopmusik

Fantasy by Timbaland feat Money

Tell It To The Sky by Tracy Bonham

You Wouldn't Like Me/ I Wont Be Left by Tegan and Sara

Whether You Fall by Tracy Bonham

Naked by TRacy Bonham

Instantly Gratified by People In Planes

Copasetic by Local H

Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie

The Fear by Lily Allen

Burning by Whitest Boy Alive

In The Dark by Dj Tiesto

Hawaii by Meiko

Now I'm That Bitch by Livvi Franc

Girl And The Sea by The Presets

Ignorance by Paramore

When You're Gone by The Cranberries

Beauty In The Dark by Mads Langer

Fight Song by The Republic Tigers

Most Beautiful Plague by Say Anything

I Belong To You by Lenny Kravitz

Brightest Hour by The Submarines

Mouthwash by Kate Nash

Plastic Jungle by Mike Snow

3 comments:

  1. Awesome compilation! I know maybe...two artists. Maybe three. I'm sure your directorial debut will prove to be...musical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m with you xina. i thought i knew music but not alana's bunch
    e

    ReplyDelete